Are you a newcomer to Canada with skills and experience in Healthcare or Inter-professional Health?
If so, you may be interested in Conestoga College's free Workplace Communication Skills Program.
There are two upcoming courses:
- Healthcare: September 5 - December 15, 2017, Monday - Friday, mornings
- Inter-professional Health: January 9 - March 28, 2018, Monday - Friday, mornings
These courses will help you develop English communication skills in order to gain employment in the healthcare field.
The eligibility requirements are:
- Canadian Language Benchmarks between 6-8 (Healthcare) and 7-9 (I-P Health)
- Permanent Resident or Protected Person
- Professional work experience or education in the field.
For more information, contact Margaret Steel: OSLT@conestogac.on.ca.