The following list of items describes both what is available in the store, and the types of items we need donated:
- Furniture: Beds, Sofas, Coffee and End Tables, Chairs and Tables, Dressers, Cabinets, Mirrors
- Household Items: Lamps, Mirrors, Pictures (Prints and Frames), Vases, Decorations, Luggage, and Carpets
- Kitchen Items: Electric Appliances, Microwaves, Coffee Makers, Toasters/Toaster Ovens, Dishes, Glasses, Silverware, Pots, Pans, and Cooking Utensils
- Hobbies and Entertainment: LP Records, Video Cassettes, Stereos, Televisions, Books, Toys, Games, Sports Equipment, Craft items, and Artwork
- Other: Personal Healthcare/Hygiene Items, Baby Furniture and Accessories, Jewellery
Donations and Pick-up Service
Donations are always needed to keep the store well stocked, and we offer free pick-up of large items for donation. Please call 519-569-7566 to arrange for pick-up.
Please, no after-hours drop-offs!
If you have an old computer to donate, please see Computer Recycling at 58 Queen Street South.