The Green Door Arts Space at 37 Market Lane provides opportunities for volunteers to learn the skills of sewing, soap making, screen printing and other crafts. Experienced volunteers share their skills with newcomers as they re-purpose donated clothing and fabric into useful and creative crafts in a community where all are welcome.
Click here to view a pdf of the monthly activities happening in the Arts Space.
Ways to Get Involved
- Learn the skills of sewing, and a multitude of hand crafts
- Join us as we re-purpose donated clothing and fabric, crafting creative ways to reuse
- Volunteer to help others learn these skills
- Help us to produce useful and creative crafts and products for re-sale - all proceeds support this and other Working Centre projects
- Participate in a community where all are welcome
- Creative reuse work times where re-purposed materials are used to make items such as:
- seasonal specialties
- other creative reuse crafts
- Learn to screen print on repurposed or new t-shirts
- Help us to make soap and other body products