The Working Centre Privacy Principles
- Accountability: All personnel at The Working Centre are responsible for maintaining and protecting all Personal Information under their control. We have designated an individual to oversee the organization's compliance with the Act and our 10 Privacy Principles. The Privacy / Information Coordinator is Martin Edmonds.
- Purpose of Collecting Information: We will identify the purposes for which Personal Information is collected, either before or at the time of collection.
- Consent: We will only collect, use and disclose your Personal Information with your knowledge and consent, except where otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Limiting Collection: We will limit the collection of your Personal Information to only those details that are necessary for the purposes identified.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: Your Personal Information will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected, unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. We will only retain your Personal Information for the period of time required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
- Accuracy: We will keep Personal Information we collect as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Safeguards: We will protect the Personal Information we collect with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Openness: Information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information will be made readily available to you.
- Access: At your request, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, as well as give you access to the information. You have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your information, and to amend it as necessary.
- Asking Questions: You may contact us with any questions, complaints or suggestions with respect to the above principles.