In 2008, St. John's Kitchen celebrated its 25th anniversary. Over the years, St. John's continues to evolve into much more than simply a dining room. It offers work, a meeting place, a refuge from isolation, a link to other services, and a place where food, community and caring are not purchasable commodities.
If you would like to make a contribution to St. John's Kitchen, click here to donate online, or send your donation to:
St. John's Kitchen
c/o The Working Centre
58 Queen Street S.
Non-monetary donations are also gratefully accepted. Items we can use include:
- Mugs, plates, cutlery, paper cups, paper plates
- Tea towels, bath towels, dish cloths
- Toiletries: razors, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, lotion, sanitary pads, tampons, combs
- Socks, underwear and shoelaces
- Food: sugar, spices and herbs, soup base mix, peanut butter, jam, cheese, ground pepper
- Drinks: coffee and tea