The Workforce Planning Board of Waterloo Wellington and Dufferin is presenting a Transportation and Logistics Job Expo on September 7, 2017.
As part of this event, Syrian newcomers should attend the following:
1:00 p.m. - The Kitchener-Waterloo Multicultural Centre team will be presenting an information session called Networking For A Job for all Syrian newcomers who attend and there will be Arabic speaking interpreters present who will support these job seekers as they visit employer booths.
*Refreshments will be served *Room for 40 people
2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. - Visit the expo/employers with interpreter support during this time
- This event is free
- Meet with local employers and training providers in the Transportation & Logistics industry.
- Bring copies of your resume and be prepared for potential on-the-spot interviews.
- There are full and part-time positions
- Local employers are looking for employees and you could be their next great hire!
- Explore training opportunities tailored to help you succeed with a career in the transportation and logistics industry.
Please contact Nora Whittington email@example.com to register so we can monitor attendance for the special session at 1:00 p.m
For further details:
Back to the Arabic Employment Supports calendar
Back to the Community Events calendar
Back to the K-W Community Employment Workshops calendar