The Working Centre's Job Search Resource Centre is a lively and welcome space that can help you with your job search.
- Access to computers for resume preparation, online job search, access to email, researching your occupation and local employers
- Access to this website to provide ideas and strategies about job searching
- Assistance with preparing a basic resume, writing a cover letter
- Newspapers, fax machine, photocopier, telephones
- Connection to assistance from an employment counsellor
- Access to job leads and employment opportunities
- Workshops on job search, interview preparation, portfolio development, researching your occupation in Canada, and more
- Access to affordable computer training to help to upgrade/learn computer skills
As well, the Queen Street Commons Cafe welcomes you to bring your laptop, use our wifi connection, and do some of your job searching tasks (like writing a cover letter or researching employers) in a friendly community setting.