Follow this link to the Local Labour Market Plan for the Waterloo-Wellington-Dufferin area, with the most recent release from October 2016 by the Workforce Planning Board, as a plan for 2014-2017.
Labour market information is research about employment - the industries that are growing, declining, and other related issues.
Five Strategic Priorities identified in this report are:
• Address youth unemployment/underemployment
• Upgrade skills of current workers/labour force
• Enhance rural workforce development
• Increase supply of new workers to key industries
• Effective Distribution of Current Labour Market Information to all Relevant Stakeholders