We have created a dynamic housing tool to help assist you with any questions or needs you may have around your housing situation. You are welcome to use this website on your own, or with the help of a Housing Support Worker—feel free to drop into our Housing and Money Matters Hub weekdays from 9am - 2pm to see how we can work together.
Some of the key areas of support focus around:
- Establishing a temporary place of shelter
- Searching for an apartment
- Obtaining last month’s rent
- Budgeting together around what an affordable rent looks like for your financial situation
- Working together with Ontario Works, ODSP, and other financial support systems
- Accessing and connecting with legal supports
- Providing ongoing support through links to Employment Counseling, Computer Training, Community Tools Projects, Addictions or Mental Health Supports, Volunteer Opportunities, etc.
Post your rental unit with us, learn about financial resources for your tenants, talk to us about how we can work together to provide safe, affordable, accessible housing in our community. Feel free to link with us to learn more about how we can work together to connect potential tenants to your buildings.