The CSA is supplied by our urban agriculture projects, which include the Hacienda Sarria Market Garden and Grow Gardens. These community driven projects provide a hands-on learning environment to demonstrate and share knowledge about sustainable local food production. Watch a video about the gardens here.
Our CSA season runs from mid-June to the end of October with weekly pick-ups at The Tannery, The Queen Street Commons Cafe and the Hacienda Sarria Market Garden.
- flower bouquets
- locally grown pea shoots and microgreens
- homemande dinners from Maurita's Kitchen
- cookies and baking
- freshly roasted coffee from the Queen Street Commons Cafe
To sign up:
- Sign up online with a credit card
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 519-743-1151 x113.
How It Works
CSA members purchase their shares each year in early spring and then recieve their items weekly for 20 weeks from mid-June through October. Pick-up times and locations are listed below and more detailed information can be found on our online catalogue.