The Working Centre, in collaboration with our community partners, has customized some workplace supports to help employers as they welcome Arabic speaking newcomers into their first jobs in Canada.
- Access to general labourers familiar with workplace safety
- Resumes and Profiles - quickly scan for potential employees
- Interviews in Arabic/English with the help of a Transition Assistant
- Up to 2 days on-the-job orientation for new employees in Arabic/English
- A phone number you can call when communication is challenging
- Ongoing job maintenance/coaching as required
- On-request problem solving assistance in Arabic/English
For more information, click here to view the flyer.
To talk with someone about these supports, please call 519-504-4057 for more information in English or Arabic.