Join us to learn about sponsoring refugees through a Group of Five Sponsorship. Our speaker will be Yosief Araya, Manager of the Refugee Sponsorship Training Program.
Training will include:
- Requirements for individuals who want to sponsor as part of a Group of 5
- Responsibilities of each member under the sponsorship
- New application process and how to fill out forms
All are welcome. This Training is open to those who have participated in sponsorships in the past and to those who are new to the process.
- All King Street buses #5, #35
- All Route 7 buses including iXpress
- Bus tickets available
Please call for more Information:
- K-W Multicultural Centre 519-745-2531
- Sherrie Thiessen 519-505-2643
- WPL Information Desk 519-886-1310 ext.124
Funded by the Government of Canada through Citizenship and Immigration Canada
For more information:
Back to the Community Events calendar